The origins of English naming used by the Gregorian calendar:
- January: Janus (Roman god of gates, doorways, beginnings and endings)
- February: Februus (Etruscan god of death) Februarius (mensis) (Latin for “month of purification (rituals)” it is said to be a Sabine word, the last month of ancient pre-450 BC Roman calendar). It is related to fever.
- March: Mars (Roman god of war)
- April: “Modern scholars associate the name with an ancient root meaning ‘other’, i.e the second month of a year beginning in March.”
- May: Maia Maiestas (Roman goddess)
- June: Juno (Roman goddess, wife of Jupiter)
- July: Julius Caesar (Roman dictator) (month was formerly named Quintilis, the fifth month of the calendar of Romulus)
- August: Augustus (first Roman emperor) (month was formerly named Sextilis, the sixth month of Romulus)
- September: septem (Latin for seven, the seventh month of Romulus)
- October: octo (Latin for eight, the eighth month of Romulus)
- November: novem (Latin for nine, the ninth month of Romulus)
- December: decem (Latin for ten, the tenth month of Romulus)
Alot is based around Romulus as you can see. So who was Romulus?
Romulus and Remus were twins fathered by Mars and Rhea. It’s the similar Moses type story where they are wanted dead so they are put in a boat. They are raised by a she-wolf(LUPINE) and then brought up by some shepards. Romulus ends up killing his brother Remus over the land where they want to build their two kingdoms. Romulus picks Palestine and names the land ROME after himself. Then he divides his fighting men into regiments of 3000 infantry and 300 cavalry, which he calls “legions”. From the rest of the populace he selects 100 of the most noble and wealthy fathers to serve as his council. He calls these men Patricians: they are fathers of Rome, not only because they care for their own legitimate citizen-sons but because they have a fatherly care for Rome and all its people. They are also its elders, and are therefore known as Senators. Romulus thereby inaugurates a system of government and social hierarchy based on the patron-client relationship.
Rome draws exiles, refugees, the dispossessed, criminals and runaway slaves. The city expands its boundaries to accommodate them; five of the seven hills of Rome are settled: the Capitoline Hill, the Aventine Hill, the Caelian Hill, the Quirinal Hill, and the Palatine Hill. As most of these immigrants are men, Rome finds itself with a shortage of marriageable women.
At the suggestion of his grandfather Numitor, Romulus holds a solemn festival in honor of Neptune (according to another tradition the festival was held in honor of the God Consus) and invites the neighboring Sabines and Latins to attend; they arrive en masse, along with their daughters. The Sabine and Latin women who happen to be virgins – 683 according to Livy – are kidnapped and brought back to Rome where they are forced to marry Roman men. (This is the LIVY- i.e YviL- “Blue Ivy” Roman Historian of Rome- Ha Satan’s agent. Note the word LEGIONS as well. Christ called out the Legions in his day as being agents of HA SATAN. I think the 683 virgins has kabbalistic significance as well).
At any rate, note this was where the CRIMINALS all went. ROME. SATAN’s SEED=CAIN=ROMULUS. Same deal. The whole Roman system is straight out of the pit of hell. THE USA, I’m sorry to say, has followed in this evil path as a daughter of the BEAST WHORE. Our whole society is based on this Blasphemy against the HOLY one of ISRAEL and HIS DIVINE WAY.
It’s all gonna come down. YaHuWaH is gonna take it down.
HalleluYAH! GOD is not mocked.
HA SATAN knows his time is short here on the earth.
Maranatha & Shalom