What is Charity?- It isn’t what you have been told! It’s Tzedekah. 1 Cor 13.
Well Charity is the key to getting out of the MATRIX. CHARITY=TZEDEKAH. It has pretty much nothing to do with helping the poor or needy yet these are nice acts of kindness so in that respect Charity does incorporate that also, but that’s not the main focus. We need to look at 1 Cor 13 and see what it’s NOT first.
Charity is NOT:
1.Speaking in tongues and giving prophecy. (i.e it’s not ORAL. Talk is cheap. )
2.Working miracles, or gifts of Faith.(i.e. Raising the Dead, Healing the sick) It’s not SPIRITUAL ACTS.
3.Giving to the poor, doing alms, volunteering, tithing, Giving to minitstries, etc… It is not WORKS or PENNANCE.
4.Not boastful, loud, or wanting the attention of others for their Validation. It is not PROUD or self seeking.
5.It is not faultfinding, or accusatory of others. It does not gossip, backbite, or discredit someone wrongfully. It does not SLANDER.
6.It does not get angry easily, keep score, blame, or bring up past trespasses or wrongs. It is not VINDICTIVE.
So if it’s not any of those supposedly good things listed above, then what on earth is LEFT?
1. first off- It’s a FEMININE ASPECT of YOU! This means it comes from your HEART.
2. Your EMOTIONS- especially your pain, sorrow, and brokenness before YHWH. Your tears.
3. YOUR Convictions and DRIVE. Your Passion and Compassion. It is your uniqueness!
4. It is an internal aspect of YOU. It is being TRUTHFUL to YHWH about YOURSELF.
5. It is also about being a TRUTHSEEKER. It EXPOSES Evil.
6. It uses and employs WISDOM (another Feminine aspect- The Ruach Ha’Kodesh)
7. It is about being RIGHTEOUS and living RIGHT despite the consequences or disapproval of others.
8. It uses sound JUDGEMENT to discern What is Right? from Wrong, by rightly dividing the Torah, God’s Word.
9. It is Hopeful, Patient, Kind, PROTECTIVE (Nurturing) and persevering. It doesn’t GIVE UP.
10.It TRUSTS and has FAITH that Righteousness will prevail. It BELIEVES YaHuWaH against the odds.
IT’S ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO ALMIGHTY YAHUWAH, ANY HOW THOSE QUALITIES BECOMES MANIFESTED OR RE-BIRTHED INTO YOUR SOUL THROUGH THE RUACH HA’KODESH. TO DENY THE RUACH HER WORK IS THE SIN UNTO DEATH. THE BLASPHEMY OF THE RUACH
HA’KODESH. That is why Yahushwah said this was the most Important Commandment.
These my friends are the KEYS to the ETERNAL KINGDOM and how to escape the MATRIX. (HA SATAN’s FALSE KINGDOM).
Work out your own SALVATION with FEAR and TREMBLING before the Almighty Elohim. The TRUE Master and Creator.
Posted on February 17, 2013, in Resurrection, Salvation, spiritual warfare, The Kabbalah and tagged Born-again, Charity, Love, Release from the Matrix, Tzedekah. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on What is Charity?- It isn’t what you have been told! It’s Tzedekah. 1 Cor 13..